Senior/Principal Geospatial Engineer on 3D Applications
SLA Geospatial & Data is leading the geospatial technology exploration and implementation that
provide insights, greater convenience and better services for our Smart Nation and the Future
Economy. OneMap handles millions of usage every month that provides location-based information
to address the real-life business needs. With technology evolvement, we are recruiting passionate
candidates to join with our geospatial journey to advance our capabilities and build up the next
generation of OneMap.
- Explore new geospatial technologies in 2D/3D, API management, and databases.
- Design and implement interactive and mobile-centric web-based map platform and services
- Work closely with business team to engage stakeholders to proliferate geospatial
technologies for real-life applications.
- Qualification in the areas of Computer Science, Software Engineering, Geospatial
Science/Technology or equivalent.
- 3 – 5 years of industry experience with working experience in Agile development
- Strong in SQL DB (e.g., PostGIS) and NoSQL DB (e.g., MongoDB, Neo4J), and familiar with ETL
Process and API Frameworks (REST).
- Experience with micro-services deployment and system scale-up using cloud services (AWS,
Google Cloud and etc.) is useful.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, problems-solving, and good team player.
Interested parties, please email to onemap[at]sla.gov.sg and quote this topic as the email subject for applying.