Senior/Principal Geospatial Engineer on Routing
SLA Geospatial & Data is leading the geospatial technology exploration and implementation that
provide insights, greater convenience and better services for our Smart Nation and the Future
Economy. OneMap handles millions of usage every month and provision comprehensive routing
information to address the real-life business needs. With the evolvement of new technologies such
as Big Data, IOT, 3D, AR/VR, we are recruiting passionate candidates to join with our geospatial
journey to build the next generation of applications and services.
- Explore innovative geospatial technologies to solve multi-mode routing problems in 2D/3D.
- Conceptualise, implement and deploy routing services to production environment.
- Drive application enhancement for dynamic navigation and immersive user experience.
- Qualification in the areas of Computer Science, Software Engineering, Geospatial Science/Technology or equivalent.
- 3 – 5 years of industry experience with working experience in Agile development
- Proficient knowledge in network analysis, routing/optimisation algorithms, queuing systems,
scheduling; and familiar with open source software such as OSRM, OTP, and open standards such as
- Strong software development capabilities, preferably in Python, Java, or C++; and working
knowledge in RDBMS (e.g., PostGIS).
- Experience in navigation and AR/VR is useful.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, problems-solving, and good team player.
Interested parties, please email to onemap[at]sla.gov.sg and quote this topic as the email subject for applying.