Is there a way to increase response limit when using Reverse Geocoding?

I managed to figure out how Reverse Geocoding works and It did grab the surrounding buildings of the location that I specify but it will only return a maximum of 10 nearest buildings within a 500m radius. Is there a way to increase this limit because there are buildings within that 500m that I would like to appear such as Shopping Malls and MRT stations.

Here’s an example:

This picture shows the distance from that HDB block to the Shopping Mall is within 500m according to Google Maps. But when I put in my code, it only shows mostly other surrounding HDB blocks.

My Code:
https://developers.onemap.sg/privateapi/commonsvc/revgeocode?location=1.3812858,103.7449823&token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOjI3MjksInVzZXJfaWQiOjI3MjksImVtYWlsIjoiMTk5OG5hdWZhbEBnbWFpbC5jb20iLCJmb3JldmVyIjpmYWxzZSwiaXNzIjoiaHR0cDpcL1wvb20yLmRmZS5vbmVtYXAuc2dcL2FwaVwvdjJcL3VzZXJcL3Nlc3Npb24iLCJpYXQiOjE1NjA0MDk3MjIsImV4cCI6MTU2MDg0MTcyMiwibmJmIjoxNTYwNDA5NzIyLCJqdGkiOiI0NjUzN2YzZmE4YjEyZTMwZTMzODdlZDZmMzgwZTEzMiJ9.0WQUOPl_s0n9TxNaLondpmVamvAvt0PLFSYzCQlkhpU&buffer=500&addressType=all

Output:

I think the issue is the limiting 10 response. If it were increased, maybe then the Shopping Mall and MRT will appear.

@Muhd_Naufal, Our results will only show Government data (non-commercial buildings) as per described in the API Documentation.