Search API returning response 404 after a while

Hello,

I am trying to call the Search API. I can successfully call the API using Postman and get the result that I want but somehow it is returning Response 400 if I call it using Python. Any help is appreciated.

Hi @Vincent_Andrian,

Would you be able to provide more information? (Eg. Screenshots of your failed requests to the API)

In addition, it would be good if you would be able to provide to us your application IP privately, so that we may further look into this issue, via email to onemap[at]sla.gov.sg.

Thank you.

Hello,

sorry, it was just a syntax error. However, somehow the waiting time for the response is always at least 2-3 minutes per request, even though using Postman I am able to get the response from Onemap immediately. Does that have something to do on Onemap’s end? Because I can obtain a response from other external APIs immediately with no problem.

Hi @Vincent_Andrian,

Regarding this matter, we will need more information to check on this issue for you.

As mentioned previously, it would be good if you would be able to provide to us your application IP privately, so that we may further look into this issue, via email to onemap[at]sla.gov.sg. You may include any other information that may be useful as well, so that we can further assist you in this matter.

Thank you.